Monday, October 8, 2012

Scentsy for Julee

A while back my friend, Amanda, asked if I would be interested in hosting a Scentsy party in October. I said sure, of course!

Today, she told me she wanted to donate 30% of her profits for the ENTIRE month of October to Julee and Preslee. I told her that was incredibly generous of her and I would very much want to spread the word.

I've blogged about Scentsy quite a bit. I have it around my house and the plug-ins are my favorite. Knox & Sloane both have a Scenty buddy, too!

I have some wonderful friends who sell it and I think everyone should give it a try.

Amanda set up a link for my blog on her Scentsy shop HERE. You can purchase anything online through that link.



Thanks for supporting this sweet family during this extremely difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment