Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Costumes

This year I knew I wanted to do something fun for Halloween. Last year my twins five months old and had no clue what was going on. So we dressed them up in some skeleton jammies and went Trick or Treating with my niece and nephew.  I think they looked really cute.

When I started thinking about costumes I knew I wanted them coordinate. I knew it wouldn't be long when Levi would be asking to be some Star Wars person or a super hero and Emma would want to be a princess or something of that nature. So I racked my brain for something cute to do. I also wanted to be original. 

I first saw the Strawberry costume mentioned on twitter I knew I wanted Emma had to be a strawberry! Her first outfit when she was in the NICU was a strawberry one and I love strawberries on her.  So we went and bought the cutest Strawberry costume.  At this point I still had no clue what I wanted Levi to be and finally settled on the thought that they didn't have to coordinate this year.


But something kept bothering me. Ha! (Side note- I know this is really a problem but just being honest)  I could not for the life of me pick something for Levi and it was driving me nuts.  So my mom finally convinced me to do something else.And let me just say it isn't original but they will be the cutest Mickey and Minnie out there on Halloween! 

Here is a sneak peak of Levi in his costume! 


So there you have it! What are you kids going to be for Halloween? Are you coordinating your twins?

No comments:

Post a Comment